Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Big Bad Wolf

Last Week on Wedensday March 17 was a great day in the preschool. It was so much fun, our team had a 3 out of the box lessons and I totally thought we would need all hands on deck for classroom management. I am so happy that this time I was wrong. It went SO WELL!! All the children were able to attend and to particpate in the lessons. The topic of the week was "Little Red Riding Hood." Two of the three lesson, we took the children on a walk through the forest (i.e: down the hall that had paper trees on the wall) and the children need to find the various characters in the story. They had a great time just running up and down the hall and pointing to all the photos. During story time, I was honored to be one of the characters in the book, THE BIG BAD WOLF! I dressed up like the wolf all morning. It was so great to seethe children reaction when they noticed my tail! OMG!! if I could post photos of the children faces, I would in a heart beat! At the end of the day, three of the children had a chance to go to "grandma's house" and see who was inside. Of course, you know the story it was me: the big bad wolf. I jumped out and scared the kiddos. Not to the point of tears, they laughed and they were so happy. Needless to say that, that day I ended the day with a great big smile! I love my job!! It is so much fun to play with the kids!

0 comments: