Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Friendship Week!

This week is the first week that we are actually teaching one area in the preschool!!! It started Tuesday with Heather, Teagan and Sara. Today, Wednesday, it was Megan, Alyssa and I in the preschool. Today I had to teach calendar, I was little nervous this morning just because it is all-new but it was a great day!! All the kids were excited to start the day and were really attentive during the lesson!! That is always a great feeling when the kids are attentive to your lesson. I had a great time during my lesson. It felt so natural being in front of the classroom and signing!! After calendar time, was reading, snack, free time, art, circle time, and story time. Every day is a busy day for our kiddos. Megan had art today and we make friendship bread!!! The kids had fun.. I'll let her talk about it more. It was so fun to see them enjoying art. Alyssa had story time, and again she had a great lesson.

I am so happy to be working with these girls! They just love the kids and you can see that in thier lesson!! I can’t wait for next week!

0 comments: